Unless specified otherwise, references in www.londonmarketexperts.com (the ‘website’) to Charles Taylor Insurance Services and CTIS shall mean Charles Taylor Insurance Services Limited (‘we’, or ‘us’ or ‘our’) which is a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales (company registered number 04054468) with its principal place of business at Lloyds Chambers, 1 Portsoken Street, London E1 8BT. Our registered office is Standard House, 12-13 Essex Street, London WC2R 3AA
1. This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the Terms on which you may make use of our website. Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the website.
3. The Terms consist of general terms applicable to all sections of the website and special terms that apply only to registration and Registered Users.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
4. The website contains information relating to the TPA Central Database Services (the ‘Services’), and is provided for general information purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any opinions, advice, Services or other information provided.
5. The material and information on the website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
6. We do not represent or warrant that any of the information presented on the website pages or on the internet generally, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server from which it is accessed are free from viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components.
7. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on the website and do not warrant or represent that the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up to date or non-misleading.
8. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
i) limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
ii) limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
iii) limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
iv) exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
9.In no event shall We be liable for any cost or direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of, or the inability to use the website.
10. Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, button, layout, and text contained the website are the exclusive property of CTIS or used with permission and may not be copied or distributed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of CTIS.
11. We cannot guarantee that the hyperlinks, pointer or other linking functions (hyperlinks) set out on the sites will be accurate at the time of your access. Moreover, the sites pointed at by hyperlinks are developed and possibly maintained by persons over whom We have no control. We cannot and do not monitor the sites linked to our pages on the internet. Accordingly, We assume no responsibility for the content of any sites referenced to by any hyperlink or otherwise. We believe that making hyperlinks available to publicly accessible web pages and newsgroups is legally permissible and consistent with the common, customary expectations of those who make use of the internet. You may not provide hyperlinks to this website without prior written consent from Us.
12. We are committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information and considering current technology, have taken all reasonable measures to do so. We are not obligated to monitor any transmission made through the respective web pages and newsgroups. However, We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any transmission made to and for the website.
13. You acknowledge that such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and that your communication may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that no obligation of any kind shall be attached to such information and that by transmitting information, no confidential, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and Us.
14. We do not warrant that any information, software or other material accessible through this website is free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful component.
15. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that result from the use, access to, browsing in or downloading of the any information, data, text, images or other material accessible through this website or the website of any linked third parties.
16. We reserve the right to block transmission /receipt of certain file types to maintain the integrity and security of our computer systems.
17. When accessing or making use of any service provided on the website you may not:
i). Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any national or international law.
ii). Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful component; restrict or inhibit any other user from using the website. Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distributor exploit any information, software or other material obtained through CTIS web pages for commercial purposes other than expressly permitted.
18. Neither an audit nor a review provides assurance on the maintenance and integrity of the website, including controls used to achieve this, and in particular whether any changes may have occurred to the financial information since first published.
19. CTIS reserves the right to change the registration procedure without prior notice and at any time prior to the registration.
20. CTIS reserves the right, at any time, without reason, to withdraw your registration.
21. CTIS has the right to disable any Registered User access details, if in CTIS’s opinion you have failed to comply with any of these Terms.
22. CTIS may reject any incomplete or completed registration that does not conform to instructions and specifications herein.
23. It is a condition of the registration that you comply with all existing confidentiality undertakings and take all proper and reasonable precautions and measures against the contents of this registration (and any other information gained in relation to the Services) being disclosed to any person not directly concerned with the Services.
24. Where information contained in this registration is necessarily disclosed to employees for the purposes of formulating the response, you must take all proper and reasonable measures to ensure that your employees keep secret and treat as confidential all information contained in this registration (and any other information gained in relation to the Services).
25. CTIS shall grant to Registered Users (and its employees), any governmental or regulatory body, auditors (whether external or internal), contractors and agents, the right, on reasonable notice to:
i) Access the website for audit purposes;
ii) Interview CTIS personnel; and/or
iii) Copy the relevant records, subject to the necessary consents.
26. These conditions and any and all documents referred to herein form the entire agreement between you and CTIS with respect to the use of the website. If any term in these conditions is determined by a court to be illegal, invalid or in any way unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
27. The failure by CTIS to enforce any term or condition of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of the right to enforce such term or condition.
REGISTERED USER EMPLOYEES
28. On any employee leaving the employment of a Registered User, the Registered User will immediately inform CTIS so that their access can be revoked. The Registered User will indemnify CTIS against any loss caused to the website by any ex-employee who has not been notified to CTIS for their access to be removed.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
29. Legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial information differs from legislation in other jurisdictions.
30. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.